Packging & Delivery
Min Order1 piece
Hydraulic briquetting machine is mainly used for pressing the powdery materials that are difficult to be pressed. This series of hydraulic briquetting machine has very wide application as it can be used for pressing various materials such as graphite powder, fly ash, scale cinder, vanadium titanium ores, steelmaking refining agent, silicomanganese alloy, iron fine mean, carbon dust, quicklime powder, magnesia powder, copper concentrate, chromium ore powder, lead and zinc waste, bauxite, ceramic and the powdery materials in non-ferrous industry, refractory industry and it can press such materials to pellets with high density through high pressure.
The purpose of hydraulic high pressure ball press machine is to reduce dust, control capacity, recycle and reuse and improve the transportation property, so that it is widely used in such industries as metallurgy, coal carbon, building material, chemistry, power and refractory.
Performance Features http://..........com/
This ball press machine adopts hydraulic system which can increase the intensity of pressure. The principal axis is casted with 40cr and the roller adopts wear-resisting alloy, so that the whole machine has compact structure and is solid and durable.
1. Visual operation of whole process to be easy and convenient.
2. Automatic alarm device to ensure production safety and operator can know where the problem is according to the fault alarm and solve in time.
3. Automatic feeding system to ensure steady production.
4. Adopts high-strength hydraulic system to provide enough compression force to keep safe and stable briquetting process.
5. Raw material can be processed into shapes designed according to customer requirements.
6. Quality and performance of our hydraulic briquette machines can meet European Standards.
7. Equipped with a high pressure cylinder which is made of imported wear-resistant materials.
|Product model||Diameter of roller sheet(mm)||Production capacity (t/h)||Motor power(kw)||Pressure regulating device||Spherical size|
|360||360||3-6||11||Hydraulic pressure||User defined|
|450||450||6-8||18-22||Hydraulic pressure||User defined|
|500||500||8-10||25-30||Hydraulic pressure||User defined|
|650||650||10-15||30-32||Hydraulic pressure||User defined|
|850||850||15-20||55-75||Hydraulic pressure||User defined|
|1000||1000||22-30||75-130||Hydraulic pressure||User defined|